– Bachelor of Accounting required.
– At least 7 years-experience in the accounting or financial field.
– Proven experience in a comparable accounting role, with hospitality experience preferred.
– Good in English
– Experience in vendor contract administration, financial control, staff management property and facility management require.
– Understanding of operational cost control, vendor management and quality assurance.
– Must be a strong team player with an ability to build effective working relationships with individuals, other department heads and client representatives.