Sea View Resort & Spa is Koh Chang's landmark resort destination. Beautifully situated on 25 hill-side acres of rainforest habitat, just a few steps from an idyllic white-sandy beach and the azure water of the Gulf of Thailand. At Sea View Resort & Spa, we strive to ensure our guests experience the best visits possible during their stays. Every effort is made to make guests feel most comfortable.
● Competitive salary ● Service charge ● Accommodation ● Meals ● Uniform ● etc.
- Minimum 3 years as HR Manager
- Hotel experence is preferred.
- Excellent English proficiency.
- Great communication skills.
- Thai nationality only
- Degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major is preferred.
- Salary is negotiable as per your experience.
- 2 Duty Meals / Day
- staff management housing with weekly cleaning and laundry service.
- hotel's shuttle bus transportation.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org